SKYRIM 40 minute demo from Quake Con

tony1892

Hey I just got banned from Beth's site for posting it, and im sure many others are banned there too :( LOL I still have the full video downloaded on my HP though :D

Don't post it and you will be fine here.

But watch out, the moderators are a lot less forgiving here then on Beth's forums, which is a good thing. We don't have any trolls or uncivilized people.

So I guess welcome to the Nexus AxeAlot.

I hope you will enjoy it here.

Hey I just got banned from Beth's site for posting it, and im sure many others are banned there too :( LOL I still have the full video downloaded on my HP though :D

Don't post it and you will be fine here.

But watch out, the moderators are a lot less forgiving here then on Beth's forums, which is a good thing. We don't have any trolls or uncivilized people.

So I guess welcome to the Nexus AxeAlot.

I hope you will enjoy it here.

Awesome, sounds good to me. and lol yeah that's good , Beth's forums were pretty uncivilized lmfao xD Thanks, can't wait to read through all of these awesome posts !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfeXeDmLig

And under the fair use laws you are allowed to use copyrighted material for comment criticism and news reporting (those are the ones that would apply in this instance) so you shouldnt be banned

anyway i was pretty excited on the confirmation of the black hand returning as well as the thieves guild, they were two of my favorite things to do in oblivion

And under the fair use laws you are allowed to use copyrighted material for comment criticism and news reporting (those are the ones that would apply in this instance) so you shouldnt be banned

Never thought of it like that. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTfeXeDmLig

anyway i was pretty excited on the confirmation of the black hand returning as well as the thieves guild, they were two of my favorite things to do in oblivion

The vid is dead. A copyright claim by Zenimax. :wallbash:

I. Need. To. Have. Moar. SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!! :verymad:

the moderators are a lot less forgiving here then on Beth's forums

Going to have to disagree with you there. If you break the rules repeatedly on either site you'll be banned but here you at least have a chance to be reinstated if you plead your case successfully. Once your banned there though it's permanent.

the moderators are a lot less forgiving here then on Beth's forums

Going to have to disagree with you there. If you break the rules repeatedly on either site you'll be banned but here you at least have a chance to be reinstated if you plead your case successfully. Once your banned there though it's permanent.

The mods here are also a lot friendlier. Also here I noticed there's a higher tolerance for polite dissent. If you want to say 'X sucks/will suck because...' the threads here don't get closed just for that. At least that's how it was when I stopped going there.