Bethesda sues Notch over the use of the word "Scrolls"

yoba333

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El Cheapo Games have just put out a game called "War Zone 4" - and Zenimax-Bethesda are suing them for the use of the word "4", which rightfully belongs to them since they published "The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion"! :)

And just think how crushed Little Gem Studios will be when they get a summons for putting out the game "The Elder Statesman"!

I'm kidding of course, but it wouldn't surprise me!

Moonlight Over Water

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt unless this actually goes ahead. I seriously don't think threads like this are the kind of negative publicity Bethesda wants - yet they must have known what the reaction would be. Time will tell I suppose.

some people believe that there is no such thing as negative publicity

since it draws attention to your product

i luv bethesda's games (mostly the fallout franchise) but they are real pissheads like fallout crashes they couldent be bothered to fix that wen they made NVand then they sue notch for using SCROLLS!!! hmm THE ELDER scrolls and SCROLLS big diffrence fking nimrod lawyers

Great, Bethesda trying to get money out of small buildings... Great move. Smart one. Really great.

(in case you don't notice, this is irony)

Seriously. To me, Bethesda's really trying to merge within the methods of EA or Activision: bottom-feeding, grab money everywhere and sell your games for uber-expensive.

I. AM. DISAPPOINTED.