"85 Outfits ReColor"

MichikoUnknownFox

Could somebody convert the mesh/make the alternative textures fit the Type 3/Type V body? The supplied 85 Outfits ReColor mesh has such broad shoulders in comparison to the female body type I'm used to by now, and simply applying the new textures to a Type 3 shirt mesh doesn't really work because it squishes the texture around the middle of the chest and abs area, making it look strange for shirts with print (which is most of them).

I wouldn't normally mind just using whatever that body it's fit for by default, but being used to the Type 3 body now, I suddenly realize how broad "female" shoulders are for other body types.

Type V is fine too, since Type V has nice shoulders too. It's the shoulders that bug me out really.

It's most obvious with the shirts, the jumpsuit and the parka-type clothes. I don't mind the field jacket or the coat. Those are supposed to be somewhat bulky anyway, and don't look bad at all.

Thanks in advance. :)

- edit: I recently discovered that it works fine with the Type V body. You only need to copy the mesh from the Type V shirt and overwrite the one provided by the mod. The design isn't squished anywhere at all, and it looks great. :) So yeah, I don't really need this anymore.

Edited by HosokawaTakuya