Welcome to your control panel

Re:hey

[ Forward PM | Reply ]

Personal Message

Switch Re:hey, Oct 16 2004, 03:51 PM

That thing on the wall

Group: Moderators

Member No.: 4373

I am quite all right with your work but please don't act as if I'm stunned thanks

"Learn to follow the rules, please. ;P"

What? Please speak plain English.

--------------------

City of Fire Forums

I'm stupid, therefore I am.

I realize how minor this claim is but what I say is true! If someone can go into my messages and look at them I think it would be better, I'm not sure how convincing this post will be. And what is all this hoopla about my lieing and not presenting my proof! I also do not beleave this is not harrasment but I do respect your desition and will abide by it. And Really who has time to go into MS word to do spell check lol.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who needs to use spellcheck? If you know english well, you don't need the computer to do it for you. It's just a sign of laziness if you can't bother taking the extra time to make your posts readable.

And fine, you aren't lying, you're just exaggerating a minor claim into looking like the moderators are harassing poor little you. I see why you didn't post them in public, because "What? Please speak plain English. :P " isn't even close to the abuse you were claiming.

As I said before that it is a minor claim and the insult was tiny but the fact remains that he insulted me, I also realize that this as ruffled some fethers aand I hope we can get on with things, I would like to say " I am sorry for my outburst and waisting your time" Thanks.

I have to agree with Peregrine it's not really an insult! I have seen a great deal worse from other forum members! Spelling is not your strong point as I'm sure you'd be the first to agree. On the whole I can read what you say but occasionally I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Maybe for Switch it was that sort of thing. I've had posts locked and deleted in my time and sometimes I'm not sure if they really deserved it but I never take it personally.

I'm happy to accept your apology and the fact that you offer one is to your credit. There have been a good few on these forums whom were too arrogant to do so! We all do things in haste and then wish we hadn't! Take the advice of an old hand at dealing with conflict - when you are about to write something in anger or irritation - sleep on it. Once it's in print you can't take it back.

My feathers rarely get ruffled.

Cheers, mate. :)

For the record, we have gotten our first ever thread in Dead Links that's not supposed to be in there. One complaining a mod doesn't work. Now if D0 had given me mod powahs in there, I might be able to keep that place abit tidyier. As it is, there's unlocked threads running rampant all over that forum. :P

And it seems people posting downloads are getting stupider. Adding a . to the begnning of your mod name will get me made and I'll add a Z to it, putting it at the bottom. For a day. Then I'll remove the Z AND . so it is in the right spot. I also just deleted and recateogorized like 20 mods.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived