When will this insanity end. Another CP site found!

kvnchrist

Lucky for me, Iron Man 2 came on TV soon after my last post, so I'm still awake to respond. I'll indulge you one last time.

When you are apart of the target audience that makes making these site a viable option for people making money, then you become part of the problem. My issue with you is how you portray them. You see all of this as something that can be cured. A little talk and it subsides, as if it was a cold or a flu.

I've. covered. this. before. Seriously, I'm not doing it again. Read my previous posts and stop making insinuations about it. Only then will you see I never said a good little old chat will cure them of pedophilia. Hell, am I posting in martian or something?

We do have an epidemic on our hands. To make light of that shows just how detached you are from this, but from all I've read, you've made that abundantly clear.

To claim that the entire target audience of child modelling companies are pedophiles is just, well, silly. Sure, a lot of pedophiles probably keep an eye on it, but they probably don't even make out a tiny fraction of that. There's more to child modelling than a quick fapfapfap. :/ And no, I'm also NOT getting into the motivations behind child modelling.

I've never missed any of your so-called points.

If you didn't miss them, you ignored them, because you keep bringing up stuff that I've covered over, and over, and over.

And now I'm really going to bed. I'm not going to respond to you any further, because the argument is just running in circles right now, and it's going to continue doing so because we're just arguing past each other.

-

Dude just because you comment on something doesn't end the debate. I couldn't care less how many times you say you've been over it. Your agreements about pedophiles have so many holes in them it's incredible . Do you go to web sites and subscribe, with a credit card if you are not interested in the subject matter. These sites have only pictures on them. They don't have games, or stock news. They have pictures of little girls as young as 6. Who other than pedophiles are interested in just pictures of little girls? Are they , doctors, lawyers, Indian chiefs, what. Yes they might be all of these, but in secret, behind closed doors they are all pedophiles.

"There are 400,000 registered sex offenders in the United States, and an estimated 80 to 100,000 of them are missing. They're supposed to be registered, but we don't know where they are and we don't know where they're living.

Ernie Allen, President of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children to co-anchor Hannah Storm on The Early Show

These are just the ones who have been caught and as everyone knows, those caught in any crime are only the tip of the iceberg. As for your assumption that there are some astronomical figure that has never abused kids. How do you know this. Did they tell you. I would point out how many people in prison who have said they were innocent of what they were charged with.

Do yourself a favor and get on one of the sex offender hot lines and check out your neighborhood. It might just set you straight on this stuff.

This is just the statistics in the United States. The world is a big place and the internet has made it wider.

I'm going to get off here, because there is not arguing with an Idealist. Just answer me one thing. While you guys are digging into these peoples heads, trying to cure something that's incurable. How many little girls will have their lives turned upside down just so these shrinks can make their Porsche payment?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just the ones who have been caught and as everyone knows, those caught in any crime are only the tip of the iceberg. As for your assumption that there are some astronomical figure that has never abused kids. How do you know this. Did they tell you. I would point out how many people in prison who have said they were innocent of what they were charged with.

In popular usage, pedophilia means any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse, often termed "pedophilic behavior."[2][10][17][18] For example, The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary states, "Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children."[19] This common use application also extends to the sexual interest in and abuse of pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[20][21] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided,[20] as people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[10][22][23] but some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia, and the clinical diagnosis standards pertain to prepubescents. Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[24][25][26]

In popular usage, pedophilia means any sexual interest in children or the act of child sexual abuse, often termed "pedophilic behavior."[2][10][17][18] For example, The American Heritage Stedman's Medical Dictionary states, "Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children."[19] This common use application also extends to the sexual interest in and abuse of pubescent or post-pubescent minors.[20][21] Researchers recommend that these imprecise uses be avoided,[20] as people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[10][22][23] but some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia, and the clinical diagnosis standards pertain to prepubescents. Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[24][25][26]

as people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[10][22][23] but some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia, and the clinical diagnosis standards pertain to prepubescents. Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[24][25][26]

Dude, I give up. I give you evidence, substantiated by reliable sources (follow the citations in this paragraph on wikipedia), and all you do is continue flapping your mouth in ignorance. How am I supposed to debate with someone who disregards scientific findings? Even worse, I post proof for a certain argument, and 3 posts later you ask me 'how do you know this' when you circle right back to the same argument.

I dunno, maybe you struggle reading english, or you struggle reading at all, but you keep hammering on the same points over, and over, and over, in spite of me responding and giving substantiated answers to them. Would you understand it better if I tried communicating it to you via interpretive dance?

Either way, sorry, but I'm placing you on my Ignored Users list. All you are doing is frustrating me, while not really adding anything new to the discussion, and not really knowing anything much about that which you are 'debating'. I can't hold a debate with someone who ignores my arguments completely. I'd rather not see your posts, so that I don't risk getting unnecessarily rude in my replies and resulting in an account ban or something.

Halororor, I am gay and resent being compared to paedophiles.

No offense, but then you are being rather silly and ignorant about the reason the two are somewhat alike. In fact, alike is not even the correct word, they just share a key similarity,

Homosexuality has to do with a sexual attraction to members of the same sex.

Heterosexuality has to do with a sexual attraction to members of the opposite sex.

Pedophilia has to do with a sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

The similarity; they've all got to do with sexual attraction. I don't see why anyone should be offended by that. I'm bi, and I don't see a problem there, unless I want to make it a problem for myself. People should really stop getting offended so easily and for such petty things.

Halororor, while I see you thought process of trying to see the pedophile as more than a common criminal...as someone that needs to be studied more as to why sometimes they commit these acts and why some are able to restrain themselves through their lives. However....if I found out that my neighbor of some 60 years old, was a pedophile in thought but not action...I would have the deepest sympathy for them if they should announce this and to try to seek help.

But I would never leave my daughter alone around them. Ever...

And that is exactly the reaction I'm trying to encourage. :) If more people can adopt that view of pedophiles (not including sex offenders), they might start feeling more encouraged to go seeking help. Right now, people absolutely hate pedophiles, and admitting to having the problem of being one would probably end up in getting beaten to a pulp. I'm not saying people should trust pedophiles, because I know I won't rest easy with one about, but if we can drop the hostility a little, they could get the help they need.

I just want people to understand the key difference between a pedophile (someone who has a sexual attraction to children), and a sex offender (someone who has been convicted of sexual abuse, including abuse against children, and who quite possibly is a pedophile).

Edited by Halororor

as people who commit child sexual abuse commonly exhibit the disorder,[10][22][23] but some offenders do not meet the clinical diagnosis standards for pedophilia, and the clinical diagnosis standards pertain to prepubescents. Additionally, not all pedophiles actually commit such abuse.[24][25][26]

Dude, I give up. I give you evidence, substantiated by reliable sources (follow the citations in this paragraph on wikipedia), and all you do is continue flapping your mouth in ignorance. How am I supposed to debate with someone who disregards scientific findings? Even worse, I post proof for a certain argument, and 3 posts later you ask me 'how do you know this' when you circle right back to the same argument.

I dunno, maybe you struggle reading english, or you struggle reading at all, but you keep hammering on the same points over, and over, and over, in spite of me responding and giving substantiated answers to them. Would you understand it better if I tried communicating it to you via interpretive dance?

Either way, sorry, but I'm placing you on my Ignored Users list. All you are doing is frustrating me, while not really adding anything new to the discussion, and not really knowing anything much about that which you are 'debating'. I can't hold a debate with someone who ignores my arguments completely. I'd rather not see your posts, so that I don't risk getting unnecessarily rude in my replies and resulting in an account ban or something.

Dude I'm not frustrating you. I think your ideals have already done that. Thanks for the personal attacks. It's how I know you've ran to the limit of your ideological chain and have commenced to bark! I utterly reject your so-called findings.

Take care defending these people. I just hope that when one of them decides to reach out and touch another child, it will be yours, so no one else has to live through having their child's waking up in cold terror.

"No offense", but that was still offensive. One who has dug hirself into a hole ought to stop digging. You're sounding like either a homophobe or an apologist for people to literally be able to do everything they want to. People who are homosexual have no desire to violate the rights of another human being.

Sexual attraction to children, who absolutely cannot consent to sexual activity with adults or teens, is a disorder. It is a problem. It should, in my view, be treated the same as other mental disorders that do involve the sufferer being compelled to commit violence on an innocent person. Paedophilia is not a legitimate orientation, it's a disorder. I'm not saying paedophiles should all be killed or anything like that, I'm saying they need treatment for those violent urges, and should they act on those urges, they ought to be separated from society. I feel much the same about rapists.

That's exactly my point right from the start. I was never defending the sex offenders, I was defending those who aren't sexual offenders. Not even all pedophiles look at pictures of naked children. Some people around here seem to think that all pedophiles are sex offenders.
That's because you're using the wrong definition, as I told you before.

For all intents and purposes, you should make it your habit in everyday life, but specifically when you discuss pedophilia here, the definition is "sexual predators who prey on children".

Sexual attraction to children, who absolutely cannot consent to sexual activity with adults or teens, is a disorder. It is a problem. It should, in my view, be treated the same as other mental disorders that do involve the sufferer being compelled to commit violence on an innocent person. Paedophilia is not a legitimate orientation, it's a disorder. I'm not saying paedophiles should all be killed or anything like that, I'm saying they need treatment for those violent urges, and should they act on those urges, they ought to be separated from society. I feel much the same about rapists.

QFT