Pregnancy in Video Role-Playing Games

WizardOfAtlantis

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pregnancy in Video Role-Playing Games Realistic?

I actually think that it adds more of a hardcore feel to the game. But its prolly not liked due in fact to the fact that you can kill the prego people and thus, kill the baby.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with Granny on this one!

As my beloved Father says, "I am gonna keep my shovel in my bucket."

And I would rather argue about this than some of the topics we have.

We haven't done a waffle vs pancake vs pop tart count lately....:facepalm:

Eww... why do some want to role-play as a pregnant woman? (forget I even asked that) I say that it is demeaning to a woman because you are forcing her in a role which you feel that is approprate. It's not about realism (unless if there are NPCs in-game, like some would be mum in the streets, which then it's okay because you just create a character) but to claim that it is essential for role playing, well that's just sexist. Why should women PC's and female companions be forced to be pregnant? If it's all for the sake of realism, then we should be forced eat have food, water, pee, sleep and repair broken stuff constantly because those are way more important than being pregnant.

Also once you are pregnant, you can't perform major tasks anymore because they put too much strain.

Well damn I wish someone would have told me and the women in my family this. I would have put my feet up and eaten some chocolates for 9 months.

I'm sure that you have every right now to demand the kids to do all your work for you now :biggrin:

Eww... why do some want to role-play as a pregnant woman? (forget I even asked that) I say that it is demeaning to a woman because you are forcing her in a role which you feel that is approprate. It's not about realism (unless if there are NPCs in-game, like some would be mum in the streets, which then it's okay because you just create a character) but to claim that it is essential for role playing, well that's just sexist. Why should women PC's and female companions be forced to be pregnant? If it's all for the sake of realism, then we should be forced eat have food, water, pee, sleep and repair broken stuff constantly because those are way more important than being pregnant.

Also once you are pregnant, you can't perform major tasks anymore because they put too much strain.

Well damn I wish someone would have told me and the women in my family this. I would have put my feet up and eaten some chocolates for 9 months.

I'm sure that you have every right now to demand the kids to do all your work for you now :biggrin:

Isn't that why we HAVE kids??

"Well damn I wish someone would have told me and the women in my family this. I would have put my feet up and eaten some chocolates for 9 months."

Passes belated box of Bon Bons.... :whistling:

Isn't that why we HAVE kids??

So they can be slaves? No thanks. The whole point of having kids is to increase genetic diversity.

Slaves? Ha ha ha

OMG have YOU people ever tried to get a 13 year old girl to move away from her texting to do ANYTHING? Heck she even texts while she eats. Shovels it in with one hand and types with the other. She even takes it in the bathroom with her! I told her I am NOT getting it out of the toliet should she drop it!

I now have a house rule..no phones at the dinner table. The toilet is her problem.

PULEEZE! *rolls in floor laughing*:teehee:

Slaves? Ha ha ha

OMG have YOU people ever tried to get a 13 year old girl to move away from her texting to do ANYTHING? Heck she even texts while she eats. Shovels it in with one hand and types with the other. She even takes it in the bathroom with her! I told her I am NOT getting it out of the toliet should she drop it!

I now have a house rule..no phones at the dinner table. The toilet is her problem.

PULEEZE! *rolls in floor laughing*:teehee:

Never understood the whole texting craze. Seems easier to just talk to someone.

I solved that problem the easy way, told the teenagers if they wanted cell phones, they could have them when they can pay for them......

Her Father got it for her....

But you do see my point. :happy: