Pregnancy in Video Role-Playing Games

WizardOfAtlantis

25 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pregnancy in Video Role-Playing Games Realistic?

I solved that problem the easy way, told the teenagers if they wanted cell phones, they could have them when they can pay for them......

Her Father got it for her....

But you do see my point. :happy:

Yep. :D

I just turned into the ares that they accused me of being anyway. :D If I wanted something done, and they were 'too busy' to do it..... next time they wanted something, I discovered that Wow, I am just to busy to do that...... They caught on to that one pretty quick, although, it wasn't always as successful as I would like..... They are both gone now though, one in Chicago, the other off to South Carolina soon..... Leaves me with my 8 year old grandson, (and 3 year old granddaughter....) that actually LIKES to help. He does yard work, cleans up after the dog, anything and everything folks will let him. (I drew the line at the chainsaw though.......)

Folks have kids because they either want to continue the species/family name, or, Ooops, that wasn't supposed to happen..... Or, they want someone that they can "treat better than their parents treated them"..... (uh huh.) Having an indentured servant for a while is just a side benefit. :D

Edited by HeyYou

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't help around the house that I'm providing for them, how on earth are going to have any idea the value of work, time management, helpfulness, independence? Yeah, it has nothing to do with genetic diversity. Come back and discuss it once you have either had or raised kids or are certain you aren't going to have (or raise) them. Give it 20 years.