All Voices available for all genders

superbayonetta

Well if you want Dr. Li to still have the female voice but have a male face+body, it's as simple as changing the gender and appearance in the GECK. The voice won't change unless you actually change it yourself via a drop-down list menu.

It's not really feasible to make the type mod to allow this thing you're asking. It isn't as simple as "lets male characters use female body meshes", because the voices have to be assigned to each NPC or NPC template manually via the list menu I mentioned earlier.

You're going to have to set it up for each NPC manually. Voices aren't something you just patch on to a character and they'll be able to pick one or the other to use, and for this kind of thing, a "replacer" won't do the trick (because it will replace EVERY voice). It's something you assign to them individually, or to the "template" NPCs, for respawning NPCs like Raiders or Enclave soldiers. You can go further and remove the use of templates for them, so you can assign individual voices to each NPC, but that's so much work and really a matter of taste that no modder other than you can really get exactly what you want.

Well if you want Dr. Li to still have the female voice but have a male face+body, it's as simple as changing the gender and appearance in the GECK. The voice won't change unless you actually change it yourself via a drop-down list menu.

It's not really feasible to make the type mod to allow this thing you're asking. It isn't as simple as "lets male characters use female body meshes", because the voices have to be assigned to each NPC or NPC template manually via the list menu I mentioned earlier.

You're going to have to set it up for each NPC manually. Voices aren't something you just patch on to a character and they'll be able to pick one or the other to use, and for this kind of thing, a "replacer" won't do the trick (because it will replace EVERY voice). It's something you assign to them individually, or to the "template" NPCs, for respawning NPCs like Raiders or Enclave soldiers. You can go further and remove the use of templates for them, so you can assign individual voices to each NPC, but that's so much work and really a matter of taste that no modder other than you can really get exactly what you want.

Thanks for the Input, but I was able to figure it out on my own, but to tell the truth, it was kind of easy, once I knew what I was doing :happy: