Legion armor in f3

Germangangsta

I want the mod for the pc version

And I have New Vegas but on ps3, so it wouldnt be piracy

I know that others dont but theres lots of things from other games for f3 like the assassin robe, lighsabers, batmanarmor, catwomanarmor the list goes on

Edited by Germangangsta

It would be illegal if the content from New Vegas were posted as part of a mod.

The armors based on existing games/movies (such as Batman, as you listed) were original meshes and textures created by modders and not rips from existing games.

Instead of porting, it's possible, though somewhat difficult unless you're good with 3D programs, to make a brand new original armor mesh that only looks like the legion armor (hence, only based on it visually, rather than being an actual "rip"). That's what these modders do anyway when they make equipment that looks like it's from Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear, or some other game.

Instead of porting, it's possible, though somewhat difficult unless you're good with 3D programs, to make a brand new original armor mesh that only looks like the legion armor (hence, only based on it visually, rather than being an actual "rip"). That's what these modders do anyway when they make equipment that looks like it's from Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear, or some other game.

I´ve never made any mod with a 3dprogram all i ever did in f3 was make safehouses, and simple quests (and they all suck haha) , but ill try. Can you tell me where i can download a program like that and a link to a tutorial?

Well I made a mod that included an esp, and some edited textures of the New vegas ranger armour and it was removed. Since the textures were built from scratch I figured it would be ok. Apparently not. Edited by arcane20