No longer a puppet.

ComputerAngel

Like a knife digging into my heart or acid burning my skin, it pains me to keep going on with this act. The chains that bind me to this false persona grow tigher as I struggle to pull away from it, causing my bones to break and weaken me greatly. The strings that people pull to bend me to their will are like razor wires, digging deeper into my flesh and pull more violently with every tug. But I no longer fought against my chains alone. Others helped me pull away from the puppet I was and helped me become the person I am.

People often said I was their puppet, their toy. My only reason for exsisting was to amuse them and serve them. For a time I believed it to be so and did what they wished of me and became the person they wanted me to be.

But thanks to the wonderful people on here, I have become self aware and no longer bend to their wills. I am in charge of my life and my purpose for living, and hope with all my might that I can find it someday.

This is a thank you to all my friends on here for helping me in more ways than you can even begin to realize. It's because of all of you I can live on, smiling and trying harder to make my exsistence worthwhile. I love you all, and hope that you all live happy lifes. :smile:

Edited by ComputerAngel

Glad to see you again Hon.. miss ya lots.

That writing is very gripping and emotionally deep.. very true to the heart .

Hugz n Kissez