Quakecon Character Screenshots

Tuco404

I'm still contemplating growing out an epic beard to match the one my character's going to have. I shall wear a horned helmet to Gamestop on release day if this is so.

Then I really hope you do. (:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still contemplating growing out an epic beard to match the one my character's going to have. I shall wear a horned helmet to Gamestop on release day if this is so.

Sadly, I don't think the girlfriend much approves of the scragglies. :unsure: Oh, well. That won't stop me from Nord-ing it up when I go to buy it!

Sadly, I don't think the girlfriend much approves of the scragglies. :unsure: Oh, well. That won't stop me from Nord-ing it up when I go to buy it!

I am dissapoint. ):

Dude, you deleted the images and are now just pointing to the official forums? That's not cool. For one thing it undermines this site's usefulness and secondly the images can't even be displayed there, you have to open each one separately. Weak.