Quakecon Character Screenshots

Tuco404

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHe has the same armor as the others I saw! Bethesda must only have one set of armor in this game or something. Same goes for the orc just above.

Your not looking close enough :P silly .. Ive seen a ton of armors in the screenshots "not just the reporter screens either" .. They have shown many types and even more important many different looks for the same armor types .. this could mean two things .. either rusty iron armor vs a well crafter iron armor will look different "which is cool" ooor .. what I think is more likely .. when you collec ore and minerals in mines or hides from wolfs and alike you can craft these items into your armor and make it stronger or lighter or something .. and it also effects the looks .. I must have seen about 4 different veriations on the same iron armor so far! this is gewwwd stuff

Of course, but I've noticed that armor cropping up a lot.

In other news, the dog that dunmer has is adorable. Just look at it! Daaaawww...

Better than the weirdly dead-eyed dogs of Oblivion.

yea .. the dog looks alright .. a little goofy but cute hehe .. also there are two good reasons that this armor is showing a ton .. 1 Its one of the starter armors the reporters were given in the start of the demo and they only played for an hour.. and 2 who wants to see the glass and mythril armors before we find them in game? .. for me that would be a total spoiler ^_^