Oblivion mods only for money

Embet

Hello there!

It seems that many people try to make money with Oblivion and Fallout mods. I found these site and they want money for downloading Oblivion and Fallout mods.

They say that only on this site the "banned" Oblivion mods are available. It's a shame to want money from others work and such sites destroy the spirit of modding

I hope that they will take the Oblivion and Fallout mods from the site when many of the orginal creators know, that other people must pay for their free work.

Edited by myrmaad
edited

Why would anyone pay for mods they can get here for free from the original creators. It's highly illegal because mod added assets actually belong to Bethesda and Electronic Arts respectively. That site's just another sims ripoff site. Don't link them, as you are only generating traffic and thus revenue for them. Stop that.

I hate sites like this............. all mods are free for most games, its just a scam too make money or someway to give your computer Malware or a virus, only use trusted sites like this one.

ps hi myrmaad *poke*

Edited by overload1977

Hello there!

It seems that many people try to make money with Oblivion and Fallout mods. I found these site and they want money for downloading Oblivion and Fallout mods.

They say that only on this site the "banned" Oblivion mods are available. It's a shame to want money from others work and such sites destroy the spirit of modding

I hope that they will take the Oblivion and Fallout mods from the site when many of the orginal creators know, that other people must pay for their free work.

It's illegal for them to sell Bethesda's property. Notify Bethesda at once.

Hello there!

They say that only on this site the "banned" Oblivion mods are available.

obviously if you want illegal content

you should pay for it