Bethesda Forums hacked... again

Deleted1848331User

I did what LHammonds' said then I can login but still didn't change their generated password,,just curious if sites get hacked again..I'm so tired to change a password :)

Maybe I need KeePass for storing password..Thanks LHammonds..:thumbsup:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slowly I´m really becoming happy not to have joined that site, yet. I hope they will get those hackers.

Admittedly getting hacked is a sign of a bad firewall, but deleting all the passwords is sign that somebody sitting at his desk has not yet fallen asleep.

EDIT: No, actually getting hacked does not necessarily mean that the firewall is bad come to think of it...

Edited by Xervir

well i have a problem with restoring my password ... i;ve sent 20 requests by now an still haven't received a single mail from beth forums

EDIT: nvm . fixed it

Edited by AlexScorpion

Said it would send me an email within 10 minutes (usually instantly) but that was over 3 hours ago.

Oh well, looks like it isn't going to work. Well, I hardly ever post there anyway and if I need to in the future I guess I'll have to make a new account. Good job I don't care about post count or ranks or whatever they use.

Said it would send me an email within 10 minutes (usually instantly) but that was over 3 hours ago.

Oh well, looks like it isn't going to work. Well, I hardly ever post there anyway and if I need to in the future I guess I'll have to make a new account. Good job I don't care about post count or ranks or whatever they use.

I'm having this same issue, but I've been waiting since around 5pm yesterday. I also sent a message to Zenimax and haven't got a response from them either.

It appears that the email associated with my account there was changed to something it shouldn't be, as when I use the forgotten password recovery option with my email instead of username it tells me my email isn't associated with any currently existing accounts...but when I try it with my username it sends out the email, and then I never get it. This is so annoying.