Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new site is full of pages where were images: tracking centre, and avatars in comments are just too small. I'm sad. But I understand that site needs improvements for easier management so we all have to get used to the new site and stop complaining.

Edit: I wasn't log in so I take it back, in latest files are pictures. Sorry. :)

Is possible to add emoticons for regular comments on nexus as it is on the forum?

Edited by starfis

The New Vegas Nexus link isn't working. I keep getting this message.

Not Found

The requested URL /cookie.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.9 Server at files.newvegasnexus.com Port 80

The New Vegas Nexus link isn't working. I keep getting this message.

Not Found

The requested URL /cookie.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.9 Server at files.newvegasnexus.com Port 80

You have to log out of the old site first.

Do people just not read this thread?

The only thing I think is bad about the new sites is the generic logos. They're just recolored copies, and the actual logo look pretty boring. Personally, I think it'd be much better if the logo of each site properly represented the game it serves. Edited by McclaudEagle