Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

Blech... As a web designer I really have to say this is a step backwards - The current site is way better than the demo.

Everything is overdone, over-sized, and too conflicting in color & shape from one section to another...

The NavBar is horrible, please don't use that one. It hurts my eyes and much is less usable.

[edit: No offense intended, I really do mean this as constructive]

Edited by SunGodRa

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say hello to the new design and goodbye to the old, looks nice but like all things it will take some time to get adjusted too :(

As a person, I'm not particulary fond of changes in general. Not even my where my favorite site is concerned...but this one is really eye-catchy.

It still has the 'Nexus' feel but comes off more refreshed, more in yo' face!

It's tome to move on....

Kudos for all the hard work!

Edited by Myxale

R.I.P. the old nexus

@ SunGodRa

As a web designer you should know that vague statements such are "everything is this, everything is that" help nobody. Say something very specific if you wish to give a feedback! Better yet, show some examples. No offense intended, I really meant this to be constructive comment (to you) XD !

Only thing I dislike are the buttons on file entry pages. You have to hover over them or just purely guess what each icon means. I'd love to just have written text overlayed on the buttons, like "Description". Make things so much easier.

Hey there,

Concerning the new nexus styles, specifically for Fallout NV Nexus (although its not exclusive ofc) - the latest page option... under the new style the default and seemingly only option is to have each of the latest additions display with their thumbnail image, if any, in their own seperated unique bars, one on top of the other etc, going down.

Am I missing a conifuration option or has it been intentionally removed to have the configure ability to see multiple mod additions in their own smaller boxes (mostly filled with a thumbnail image) going horizontal across the page in groups of four mods or so?

Instead of :

------------

Mod A

------------

------------

Mod B

------------

------------

Mod C

------------

------------

Mod D

------------

I would like an option to view:

------------////////////////------------////////////////------------////////////////------------

Mod A .............................................. Mod B ..................................... Mod C .................................... Mod D

------------////////////////------------////////////////------------////////////////------------

Thank you, sorry if I make no sense.