From Dust

kibblesticks

The game is locked at 30 FPS, you cannot change graphics settings because there are none, mouse controls are very poor.

It's safe to assume that this game was ported to PC only to get our money. I'm disappointed Ubisoft.

I hope Assassins Creed Revelations will be better then I think and come out for PC same day as for consoles, or I will never buy a Ubisoft game ever again.

What do you mean by "locked at FPS 30"? Everyone keeps complaining about that but I don't see what the big deal is? The game runs very smoothly for me :confused:

Also the mouse controls are a bit fiddly but I wouldn't go so far as to call them very poor.

FPS is frames per second, that is how many pictures you see every second.

People are complaining because the consoles are locked at 30 FPS too, so we can't get more FPS even if we could.

More FPS = more fluid game. Even though some people say that the human eye can't see more then 30 FPS, I can definitely see the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS.

Good news everyone ubisoft removes the drmFrom Dust :verymad:

http://forums.ubi.co...39/m/1511052349

Angry coments commence...

Lol it's pretty disheartening to see the company trying to do the right thing and everyone is still just tearing them down.. I can see where the concerns are coming from but surely it's a step in the right direction.

Good news everyone ubisoft removes the drmFrom Dust :verymad:

http://forums.ubi.co...39/m/1511052349

Angry coments commence...

Lol it's pretty disheartening to see the company trying to do the right thing and everyone is still just tearing them down.. I can see where the concerns are coming from but surely it's a step in the right direction.

It is, but it's one taken way too late.

I watched a few Let's Play videos. Decided not to get it. It looks like a fun concept, being able to sculpt your own world and watch things interact, but this would make a better sim game than adventure. Far as I saw, most of what you do is clumsily dump sand to make bridges. And some other stuff.

This is made by the guy who made "Out of this world" back in the day, awesome game. Been curious to give this a try, thank you for your time to give us a player review.

You're welcome :turned: With the benefit of now having completed the game I can say that, whilst very fun to begin with, it can get old pretty quickly after completion. Still worth having on your pc for a rainy day though.

I've long since decided to never buy anything from Ubisoft. Not only do they continually try to get away with bundling the most obnoxious form of DRM in the industry outside of Starforce malware, they also reveal a hostile and arrogant attitude toward gamers whenever someone interviews them. I can't spend money with a company like that.