fallout lore -> europe?

stevie70

Yeah, but not a whole lot. I don't think anything is known about what's going on there after the great war.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_world

nice lecture, thanks

reads more like kind of a political prognosis in many ways :-)

so there's definitely a europe in fo-universe and it's basically whatever-you-please-is-lore-friendly-as-long-as-you-keep-it-irradiated-area, cool thing :-)

never realized the destroyed reichstag was shown in the fo-intro btw, or that the plasma-caster was made in austria (where i'm from) :-) (not too realistic though, glocks are made of plastic, suboptimal for high temperature energy weapons i'd say :-)

Once upon a time there was the Fallout: Yurop mod, which planned to add tonnes of Euro-centered content for the Fallout 2 engine. It died, but a diligent search could probably recover a lot of the work/ideas they came up with. Not official 'canon' but ideas nonetheless.

[...] Yurop [...]

:-)))

yeah, some europe centered mods'd be nice. nothing i'd ever start alone though (one guy posted here on the forums some time ago he wanted to do "london", which apparently is quite some work, so no wonder i never read anything about that again :-))

for now, i just wanted to know 'cause i have an npc who's back from "exploring what's left of europe", but no actual location there (yet. maybe if there's time left between my other wip's and skyrim, i might change that)

anyway, but generally, it kind of pisses me off (well not THAT much, but still) that in computer games, it's _always_ the us (and you can believe me i have _nothing_ against us-locations, it's just the appearance relations), and then it's almost always lv, la or ny. and _if_ it's europe (in racing games sometimes), it's _always_ paris, maaan, as if those were the only places in the us / europe / the rest of the world...