Character appearances.

Lehcar

I think the orcs are looking superb. I have never considered playing one in previous games.

Actually I suppose I could bring this up here, but anyone else noticed the khajiit cheeks. there is that part that hangs down a bit on them... I'm a bit not sure about hpw that looks. The rest of the head looks great, that looks a little weird there to me.

Edited by Ghogiel

ong thing I noticed looking at the male argonian .. theres a nasty neckseem still ~_~ .. his head is greener than his body.. bad sign .. but everything else still looks great .. I just remember how bad the head textures matched the body if you didnt adjust the beard settings juuust right.

I think it is more apparent on the femal Argonian without the hood. But it's on the male one as well.

imo this is mainly due to a higher texel density on the heads texture. Or lower on the Body, which ever way you want to look at it. It shows up well on the Argonian as their skin has a very clear detail, in the form of the scales. Should also be an issue on the Khajiit. But on the other races much less as the detail will just be a fine skin pore and blemishes instead of scales and hair.