Mod Anticipation

stimike

starting from the beginning since i didn't read the other 2 pages..

I think for starters we should try first to create new clothes, armours, weapons and some new beloved creatures like new pets or wild animals, new dragons, new environment stuff like houses, new professions for the game economy, and since there are children in the game what represents a big evolution there should be like sort of teacher (it could already exist).

Anyway i have a LOT of imagination but i lack of modding experience i just need some tutorials first xP.

by the way since i'm a newbie and most people dont care about (because i lack some experience) i want to take best advantage of the construction kit and i will ask for help eventually, if you want some ideas for your modding experiences just talk to me i care about, some people just love creating stuff xD.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the New Stuff about Relationships and what your Spouse can do for you, what i want to know is, is the Whole Marriage/Relationship no matter who or what you are a Mini Game like a Side thing as in Optional.

What i want to know is, will it Damage the Game to Remove it Completely, including Same Sex Characters to Just play the Game and have a Companion that doesent start some hint of a Your Cute thing.

I read the New Stuff about Relationships and what your Spouse can do for you, what i want to know is, is the Whole Marriage/Relationship no matter who or what you are a Mini Game like a Side thing as in Optional.

What i want to know is, will it Damage the Game to Remove it Completely, including Same Sex Characters to Just play the Game and have a Companion that doesent start some hint of a Your Cute thing.

It's absolutely optional.

You will not notice it's there if you don't want it. Don't worry about it!

Your not answering my Question if it can be Modded out in Safety of Crashing the Game. :sweat:

Its also not about How Optional it is, its the fact that you might see Other Same Sex NPC Kissing eachother or holding Hands or sleeping in the Same Bed or worrying about a Quest that involves Seducing the Same Sex NPC to get some Information. :mellow:

Edited by daventry

Your not answering my Question if it can be Modded out in Safety of Crashing the Game. :sweat:

Its also not about How Optional it is, its the fact that you might see Other Same Sex NPC Kissing eachother or holding Hands or sleeping in the Same Bed or worrying about a Quest that involves Seducing the Same Sex NPC to get some Information. :mellow:

How are you posting from the 1950s?

I seriously find everything you post on this subject in the forums as downright offencive .. not that your asking for this mod but that you wont shut the fudge up about it .. you keep going even though everyone has told you 20 time over that this wont be a problem and it wont ever show up in your game unless you seek it out ... you spend way to much time thinking about it o_O .. And .. theres no way your going to see kissing guys in this game .. I promise you it wont happen so don't worry.. sheesh...

It's been confirmed already you need to wear an amulet to "seduce" someone lol. I take that as, you can't be romantically involved with someone unless you wear the amulet.

It's been confirmed already you need to wear an amulet to "seduce" someone lol. I take that as, you can't be romantically involved with someone unless you wear the amulet.

The Amulet of Rohypnol? the Ring of Roofie? Seducing someone with the aid of enchantments is deeply disturbing. http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5418/smileyshocked032.gif

The Amulet of Rohypnol? the Ring of Roofie? Seducing someone with the aid of enchantments is deeply disturbing. http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5418/smileyshocked032.gif

My thoughts exactly ... its bethesda's attempt to make gamers like daventry not feel so ..idk.. uncomfortable? with the idea .. I think it makes the world more realistic and alive to have romance but so many gamers dont wanna talk to NPCs they just wanna rush in and kill everything .. meh .. there loss .. I just wish it didn't mean I have to use a stupid amulet that makes me feel like I'm tricking the NPC into marriage ~_~