Mod Anticipation

stimike

I'll make it short.

Kill Children

Fly w/ Dragons [They /really/ should and could of put this in the game.]

Magic Overhaul [Like Midas or Mighty Magicka. The magic in this game looks great, but imagine what else we can do. ]

Titans [We have Giants in the game, so why not add Titans that could be secret bosses? ]

Rule over a City

Peaceful Mother Nature [i hate how every animal just tries to kill you.]

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. A good house for those of us that like to collect and display stuff. So big library, lots of space for armor/weapon displays, etc.

2. Armor Mannequins!

3. Mods that add collections that have to be found all over Skyrim.

4. LOTS of cool weapons/armor/clothing/etc for collectors.

5. More Books! Can never have too many. Maybe even some ancient books that can be found in different barrows and cairns.

That's probably good for now :D

Well, so far I have only 2 mods I want to see.

1. Shield on back when weapons sheathed.

2. Dual wielded weapons both sheathed on the model, on opposite sides or something else. But I hate having 2 weapons equipped and only one showing on my character model.

Just a few basic things like being able to equip anything in any hand, so you an be left-handed. Also just fixing up various sloppy things about the game, like certain AI glitches (seeing someone getting into and out of a chair really quickly all day long) and certain actions making people slide all over the place, including yourself. For example, while moving along in sneak mode, repeatedly equip and de-equip a weapon and you move about twice as fast. Fixing how you can't sprint and jump at the same time, and how you often can't jump at all if you're facing something.

You should be able to...

• ...create, upgrade, and enchant arrows.
  • ...enchant any item with any known enchantment.
  • ...create any item that can be sold (e.g., brooms, shovels.)
  • ...learn an item's schematic to craft that item, instead of being omniscient. Schematics should require a certain level of proficiency in a skill or multiple skills to be learned.
  • ...contribute to the world's economy as a merchant (i.e., at a minimum, there should be supply-and-demand economics.)
  • ...buy, sell, and rent out any building, including "cleared" properties. Some properties might have other requirements (e.g., guild membership, guild rank, skill level, perks.)
  • ...change a guild's policies as the guildmaster, especially as related to the world's economy and the role of the guild (e.g., taxes, recruitment, training, activities.)

Also:

• You should be able to attack and jump while sprinting.
  • Recovery periods for shouts should be shortened.
  • Shouts should include an effect that enables you to jump higher or propel you into the air (e.g., vertical Whirlwind.)
  • Dragonborn should be able to safely fall a greater distance than mere mortals.
  • After becoming a werewolf, you should be able to de-werewolf at will.
  • When you de-werewolf, your items should be automatically re-equipped.
  • Time should slow down during the werewolf transformation.
  • Walking speed should match NPC walking speed.
  • Levels (not skills) should be gained slower.
  • Mobs should not scale to your level except in unique circumstances (e.g., quests.)
  • There should be trash barrels next to every crafting station.
  • Functional targets and dummies for training archery and other weapons.
  • Alternate starts.
  • Armor/clothing dyes.
  • Companion wheel.

Edited by fireundubh

DarnUI, Alternative Beginnings, OOO, MMM, TIE, Duke Patrick's mods, AmpolX's and InsanitySorrow's and Brittainy's textures, and OBGE for Skyrim. :)

That would make for a nice start, I think. For the most part though, I'm looking forward to being surprised, in a good way. Bring 'em on! :D

Edited by desicantia

I personally am going to try my hardest to make a spell similar to the anime/VN "Fate/stay night"'s "Unlimited Blade Works"

It will involve summoning the player and the target to another realm, where there are thousands of swords sticking from the ground. These swords would have a charge of one, and are destroyed after one hit. Only the player can pick them up, and once the target dies, the player is ported back to wherever they are.

It sound so hellishly fun, but it also sounds so hellishly hard to do.