Mod Anticipation

stimike

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the NUDITY IS WRONG crowd...go back to your 18th century villages. I don't personally use these mods...but this is not a religous game...give me a break.

We all need to stop focusing this thread on the negative. Regardless of intentions beliefs or culture. One person's wrong is another persons way of life. Who cares?

I wanna start learning mods for Oblivion but I figure it would be wasted, consider they have a new engine. Guess I'll just wait and see.

I want a mod where I can combine different spells,

example:

Fire (left hand) + frost (right hand) = Water or Steam spell :]

That would be at least as complicated as just adding them as new effects to begin with. Plus it would be difficult to have some combinations like sense.

Calm + Frenzy = ??

Heal + Weakness to Fire = ??

example:

That would be at least as complicated as just adding them as new effects to begin with. Plus it would be difficult to have some combinations like sense.

Calm + Frenzy = ??

Heal + Weakness to Fire = ??

Not all combinations have to have effects but some should..

example:

That would be great, paralyse on one hand and frenzy on the other. :thumbsup:

Considering all the equipment I'll invariably have, the first mod would be to raise/disable the inventory weight limit. A well made female body, BBB and real high heels would be next on my list. Bethesda does a lot of things well but everything on the women from the neck down always look so wrong.

Considering all the equipment I'll invariably have, the first mod would be to raise/disable the inventory weight limit. A well made female body, BBB and real high heels would be next on my list. Bethesda does a lot of things well but everything on the women from the neck down always look so wrong.

>.> You have a time machine? You've been to the future and seen what the models look like under their clothes? lol