First thing I will do in Skyrim

Omeletter

Why all the animosity toward mudcrabs?

Two reasons:

1. Mudcrabs are the happiest creatures in all of Mundus. Their brains consist of nothing but pleasure sensors that are fired on maximum 24 hours a day. It's like having a continuous orgasm, except a million times better.

2. Mudcrabs are the reincarnated souls of murders, rapists, and politicians.

We want to end those f*#@ers' happiness as soon as possible. That's why we murder every mudcrab we see.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all the animosity toward mudcrabs?

Two reasons:

1. Mudcrabs are the happiest creatures in all of Mundus. Their brains consist of nothing but pleasure sensors that are fired on maximum 24 hours a day. It's like having a continuous orgasm, except a million times better.

We want to end those f*#@ers' happiness as soon as possible. That's why we murder every mudcrab we see.

Skyrim should put that as the official description of mudcrabs.

Mudcrab lore anyone?

Two reasons:

Signed.

I too will probably just wander around, staring at the breathtaking detail on my crappy laptop. If not that, I will beat the main quest line as fast as possible, then make a new character (Taking hours upon hours to do so) and do all or most of the side-quests possible, before I finish the game again.

I will test out the physics by throwing things at people before attacking them with a blunt object.

Ooh, good thought! Er, the first one...

I want to see if I can toss a note in a river and see it float downstream! Or bury my slain allies, Boromir-style. HECK yeah.

We want to end those f***ers' happiness as soon as possible. That's why we murder every mudcrab we see.

(Possibly will be) sigged.. but I think you should rephrase that bit. I think swearing is against the rules, but I might be wrong...

Edited by Omeletter