New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

@MDC519 and others with this comment

You can still see who endorsed you file. you just have to go to discussions and open the endorsement discussion.

*edit*....sorry, I guess only the ones that left a comment with their endorsement show up in that thread. This system feels very "BSN-y" and that is not a compliment.

Edited by XTR3M368

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the deal with the file comments ? I have uploaded my file this day and noticed that the comment topic is locked and I have no ability to change this, I have tried to re-upload the file and check the user permission settings twice to be sure if everything is ok and again comment topic is locked or maybe I missed something ?

My biggest complaint so far is that I can't change how I view the files when browsing them anymore. I'm stuck with the bars, and can't change to the blocks. That's a big nono for me.

Also, I'm with the other users who are finding a lot of empty space. I've got about 50% of my screen being just slate gray. (About 25% on each side) Granted, I have a nice, big 1080p screen, but that doesn't mean I should have a ton of wasted space.

Other than that, I hope things can come together well soon. Not digging the layout, but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

Hopefully.

I don't seem to be able to download anything - I get a message telling me to wait an hour while it replicates across the servers. I get this message for files that have been uploaded weeks ago.

Is it just me, or is their soemthing that is broken?

Also, have I missed where the file track notifications will be displayed or is this something to come?

I think the new design generally looks good, but still HATE it, for one single reason. I have 19 mods uploaded to TESNexus, and used to be able to have an overview of all except 3, fit on one screen.

This overview is where I spend most of my time at TESNexus, since it allows me to see at a glance when there are new comments in my upload threads.

With the new design I see a whopping number of 4 mods at the same time, and have to scroll way down to see the bottom ones - and any sense of overview has been completely lost.

I think the rest of the changes are improvements or things can adjust to, but all the empty space taking away my overview is just bad design. I own an iPhone, but I didn't need those pages to be designed exclusively for that resolution...

Edited by theNiceOne

I guess the "spam" from vansenigma is an outcome of the recent lag issues.^^

And Rob, when (if) will the notifications be back for Premium Users? (I miss getting notifications when someone comments on one of my mods...)

@TheNiceOne: Get Premium, and get the notifications if/when we get it back again. ;)

Edited by Zaldiir