New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

And the function to show changes in the last 1,2,3.... days is absent too.

In the Files drop-down at the top, there is New Today and New Recently, which show not only new files, but also edited files. Is this perhaps what you are looking for?

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No im not, im only interested in the files im tracking, not all the files that were updated. it was good that i could look into the tracking centre and see if a mod im interested in was updated, i don't want to have to look daily through all the updates :/

No im not, im only interested in the files im tracking, not all the files that were updated. it was good that i could look into the tracking centre and see if a mod im interested in was updated, i don't want to have to look daily through all the updates :/

Sorry, I misread your post. In the tracking center, if you click on the icon to the left of the Last Download date (I think it's a gear) the action log will pop up. Not nearly as convenient as it was before though, when it would just show all of the action logs...

yea, but there are only file logs, in the old one were description and image logs too, so i could know if the author posted a new information only .

I didn't even notice that. I wonder if that was an intentional change.

I posted this on the feedback thread too. But I have thought of something else I would like to comment on.

The first one was the weird stretched thumbnails. Can you please consider making them the way they used to be? ie. retaining the same dimensions as the original picture scaled down. I really think they just look a bit crap now.

Second, please consider making the endorsement count more prominent as it's probably the most useful and important indicator of a quality mod and should be one of the fist things you see on a page.

thanks! I hope you will consider this :thumbsup:

Like some others I was having a problem downloading the files. It worked on one of my systems but not on the other. For me, it turns out, the problem was the firewall. I don't know what the issue is exactly (no expert and never had this problem before with a site), but when I temporarily disabled the firewall, the download went properly. Before I had this flashing white box in the middle of the screen.