Hint in Interview suggest Vampires and Werewolves:DLC

SpellAndShield

When I saw this interview, I took it to mean that Bethesda doesn't consider vampirism/lycanthropy to be a core part of the game experience; Just an extra thing on the side that a few people are really into, but most will never bother with.

When I saw this interview, I took it to mean that Bethesda doesn't consider vampirism/lycanthropy to be a core part of the game experience; Just an extra thing on the side that a few people are really into, but most will never bother with.

My interpretation is that they are DLC or maybe you are right...?

Love his answer to the level scaling question. "It's all fixed."

And then proceeds to actually run through just about all the things that I thought actually made oblivion a rather poor game experience after like level 10-12.

on topic.. he has a smirk and tilted his head. "We aren't talking about any of that, we are focussed on the main game"

sounds suspicious. it looks suspicious. Hmmm

I don't think DLC immediately. It actually sounds like he is hiding something about it... he is choking back a little smile there.

Edited by Ghogiel

Yea .. this is a hard call .. Bethesda clearly wants to hide things they think we really want.. They do this by wording things in vague ways.. If its something big and they KNOW we want it "like werewolves" and its not in the game they will make it clear so we don't get our hopes to high .. This interview sorta makes me think its even more likely.. But I'm not getting my hopes up either.

i'm just happy he answered my QUESTION.. so technically could you say i talked with todd howard? ( i know that i wasn't the only one that asked for vampires and warewolfs, but it's possible he got it from my post :D) that makes me feel happy. anywayz.. yeah i think todd is hiding it, he'll prob announce it a month from the release date or so, he said right now they are tightening up the game and trying to get rid of the major bugs, etc.