Deus Ex Human Revolution is fantastic

Dan3345

Im getting so much nostalgia of the first one how bout you guys? The stealth in this game is executed so perfectly. Gun play is a bit off but that sort of goes with the territory in this game. I don't want to spoil anything but the story is very dark like it should be, and in a way it is depressing. Very good game though, how are you guys liking it?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game, although some of the GFX are dodgy, like facial animation, and OMFG what is it with Adams chin? that thing is so pointy it is probably the most lethal weapon in his entire weapons load out :P

i recommend if wanna use stealth or hacking or some other passive way of playing. put it in easy, the boss fights are just plain unbalanced. you wont stand a chance if spend your skill point on non-combat items. also all bosses must be killed, you cant sneak past, you cant talk them down. they have to be killed.

I agree i made that mistake the first play through, witch i could not beat the first mission lol. Not enough darts or tranqualizer ammo to get around, especially on medium difficulty :woot:

I need that Augmented dlc already still haven't aquired it yet.

Edited by Thor.

yeah the boss battles are awful... they don't belong in this game at all.. I mean it gives you so much choice in gameplay and then all of a sudden no matter what yor play style you are forcefully thrown into a fight. Really it is horrible.. :facepalm:

yeah the boss battles are awful... they don't belong in this game at all.. I mean it gives you so much choice in gameplay and then all of a sudden no matter what yor play style you are forcefully thrown into a fight. Really it is horrible.. :facepalm:

Wow, that doesn't sound like a good idea at all but fits the consoles well I think.

I'm looking forward to getting this game but I feel I need to do the first one which I never got to run on modern hardware.

Maybe I'll try it again, once I get out of playing Oblivion over.