What Your Character in Skyrim COULD Look Like (New Screens)

CrzyFooL

Hey guys, Dave here from RipTen.

I put all the new Skyrim screens from the character creator right here in super fun to use and easy to expand format.

Enjoy:

http://www.ripten.com/2011/08/24/new-skyrim-screens-show-what-your-charachter-could-look-like/

My hands on preview should be up soon as well. It's... rather long.

Long live the Nexus!!

^__^

If you want, I've also got the uber high res .bmps from Bethesda. I warn you though, they are 18mb each!!

Edited by CrzyFooL

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, Dave.

Yeah I'm waiting for your preview too... I just remembered who you are, lol.

If you could, could you post links to those 18 mb ones? Pretty please?

EDIT - I can't help but notice blocks on their noses. I also can't help but comment that there are no seams between the neck and the body. It's just the texture quality of the body is a bit lower than the face and neck. It's not the models.

Also, the argonians are wearing a pair of boots round their necks. I'm sure the ones of you who would go slaughtering everybody would like to know that. :devil:

Edited by Omeletter

Hello, Dave.

Yeah I'm waiting for your preview too... I just remembered who you are, lol.

If you could, could you post links to those 18 mb ones? Pretty, unlike what the faces look like, please?

I'd love to, but where in the hell can I host them?! I'm open to suggestions.

The detail is great and all, like the shapes. But they are all really ugly, seriously.

EDIT: The faces have amazing detail, but look at the longer beards and the hair, the hair has Oblivion standards, imo. If you zoom in you'll see. All the elf races seem to have taken a makeover from Avatar.

Edited by hejpadig

Said this already in another topic but... There seems to be odd ridge lines on the lips and chins of humanoid characters... It's not too much of a big deal, but it does look out of place. At least on the chin! Never saw a wrinkled looking chin before lol.

I'd love to, but where in the hell can I host them?! I'm open to suggestions.

Photobucket, imageshack or dropbox.

Or what GotMeFaded said, put them in a .zip/.rar and upload them via Megaupload.

Edited by Iv000