Houses In Skyrim

Mannon

I'm hoping you get to commission a house getting built from scratch, contributing towards its development by gathering materials and labour to build it. The house features, size, and colour all gets customized according to what kind of labour you use, the materials you find, etc.

This would be amazing, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

I have a lot to say on this subject, but I can only be bothered to say this.

About rents, if you manage to make an NPC your friend, and somehow end up in their house at night, e.g. breaking in, then they might let you stay for a night. At least that's what I heard and it was confirmed. So if you have a friend somewhere and you're homeless, you can just stay with them.

You said you had a lot to say on this subject? Well whats some more stuff that you're thinking about it?

I'm hoping you get to commission a house getting built from scratch, contributing towards its development by gathering materials and labour to build it. The house features, size, and colour all gets customized according to what kind of labour you use, the materials you find, etc.

I want a Raven Rock type quest with Building Stages. Of course more customization as well.

Yes omg YES! lol i want that too. would be frickin amazing!

I hope it works similar to Runescape (as much as runescape pales in comparison to Skyrim) in that you get to set up large rooms with materials, you grab materials for furniture, get some tools, maybe you only have wood, so you make a rocking chair, or if you have wood, some furs, etc. you can make a cozy chair with cushions, get some clay you can put a fireplace in, and the fireplace will look differently depending on what materials you used.

Maybe even put training dummies that give you a small amount of experience per hit.

Wait wait wait: If you have more than one house, where does your spouse live? Does he magically appear in all of your houses at once?

I hope you get an option, for instance, you could tell your spouse to move to one house, or another.

Send them to a house, in a town you never go to and never visit them ever again lol