"Skin" feedback

Dark0ne

Thndal, I've noticed some of the text in your screenshots is larger than the default text size. Have you changed text sizes in your view settings? For example the text size on the drop-down buttons is bigger than it should be, which is probably why the "network" button is being pushed off the top bar and in to that weird place.

Thndal, I've noticed some of the text in your screenshots is larger than the default text size. Have you changed text sizes in your view settings? For example the text size on the drop-down buttons is bigger than it should be, which is probably why the "network" button is being pushed off the top bar and in to that weird place.

Correct again, Oh Sharp-Eyed one. 8)

Seperate from the page's overall "Zoom" level, I set my text size at "Larger" (one up from the default "Medium".) Reducing it to the default allows the "Nexus Network" button to go to it's expected location at the end of the menu buttons, and makes things just that much too much smaller for me otherwise.

Here's a comparison:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1314358326.png

(BTW: Looking at where things are on the pages in such detail, I just noticed that there's no ToS link in the top-right like there is on all the Forum pages. Was it there in the old layout?)

Thx!