Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question.

What font is being used on the site? It's quite snappy.

Is there any way I can find out?

As I said before great site ... which still delivers what I come for ... awesome user built mods and content.

Edited by Longerhim

well, the sites look better with the special backgrounds, and seems like a lot of the issues have been fixed, except certain IE problems, but its about time people upgrade...stuff becomes obsolete especialy computers and programs.

still one thing i am not a fan of is the mods, i hate how they are in a long list now with really no info about the mods. i much preferred when they had rows and columns with small thumbnail images. it was so much more user friendly to find good mods and the ones you would look for. but all in all its gotten better, but the colors especialy on the newvegas nexus need to be altered (darkend or maybe made a little more roughed up or "used" looking)... because the bright orange and green really dosent fit with the idea and game style of fallout new vegas.

Still the best sights out for mods on so many good games. :)

little more work and i think you might have a great idea here for the nexus...

(lol i have became a little more positive about the change :\ i didnt think i would come around haha)

I can only agree with you,RaoulBogers. the less and receding activity in imageshare speaks more than the 1000 yes-mans here^^

Congrats on the face lift,

I'm using IE8, all the problems mentioned above, I got them, the worst are: downloading requires to go through the process twice to get the Save option, scrolling in particular and navigating in general are slow and seems very "heavy" on the PC.

Will using IE9 solve the above mentioned problems? (I kind of hate it's download manager though).

About this forum, found out just now, the first line in the reply windows cannot be accessed by some spell checkers and Babylon, so I started my reply from line 2.

Notifications! :D :D

Thank you, Rob! :D

EDIT: I do get a notification when I comment on my own mods as well though. :/

Edited by Zaldiir

Some thumbnails were fixed on the forums, I see.

I was on the image share earlier and thought about a feature that could be added back in. In ye olde image share, you could click the icon in the right bottom right of an image to view the actual resolution. In the shiny new Image Share, I have to stick with what fits on my monitor.

And it'd be nice to have sideways scrolling on other pages as well. As it is now, I can't see the whole picture unless I right click on it and select 'view image'.

Just thought I'd say. :)

Edited by CheeseyBall