Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to the preferences area, and change the download preferences to open in a seperate page. See if that helps.

You have to set preferences on each site.

If you are using adblockers or have java disabled, that may be the issue.

The fragments of background image - what for are they? And how does the whole picture looks like? If removed from the background to the other place, everybody could enjoy it(probably). This could slightly improve the performance besides.

PS I still wish the old design back sorry.

Edited by Mur_Zik

I've been having problems with Maidenhead too lately, rarely works.

I also have a problem where on the new files page I don't have the open in new window option when I right click the file names, so I left click a new file open it, then use the browser goback button to look at the other files and then I find there are now no new files anymore, so I have to open a dozen new files windows before opening any new files then open any new files I want to look at from files from each one. I have noticed the same problem with edited new files too, but if I right click the little modded attributes/file/image flag instead of the file name I get the open in new window option ok. I'm using XP & IE8.0006.

I've just come back to Nexus after several weeks away from gaming due to a holiday and work commitments. I like the look of the re-designed nexus and have no problems DL a few mods and files.

The upcoming Nexus mod manager is a particularly exciting unexpected development.

The whole makeover project gets a thumbs up from this member, who is also happy that he is finally is a position to monetise his support of Nexus.

I was away from my laptop for a few days because of a family emergency and when I came back to the site my problems had gone - everything seems to look and work fine.

I use IE9 which loads in IE9 compatability mode which I thought was the problem. I have checked what is different my end and I am convinced it is that the document mode used to load up as IE7, now checking in the tools menu under F12 developer tools I found it is now defaulted to IE9 and everthing seems to work fine.

Hope that helps someone.