Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run I.E.8 and I couldn't download anything. I kept getting kicked to "the internet page has closed" or something and then it would recover the page. I got my problem solved by going into account preferences, scrolled down and chose"seperate page" under file download method. Worked for me- finally!

Another member alrted me to a problem with the "Member Area" pages of the sites:

Hello, could you tell me why my avatar (or my photo) are not displayed in my "member area". In the space reserved for the avatar it says "no avatar". I want to understand this little bug. Thank you for helping me. Sincerely, GL

My response (after figuring out where this was happening):

Ahhhhh... Now I see. I'd never been to that area of the site(s) before. :ohmy:

Very interesting. As you can see below, the same thing happens to me. And besides not showing my avatar, I too, am a Premium Member (in addition to my being Staff) but this page reports that I'm not. :sad:

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/imageshare/images/1678793-1317468861.png

So it looks as if the "Member Area" page is not reading from the correct data file(s) to populate the various fields it's supposed to display. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
@ ishmaeltheforsaken It's both, user and author images. The mods before the new design had images, but now they've somehow not being read correctly. The image tab shows the amount of "supposebly" images to view, but when I check on the image section, click on the image tab, it says there are no images uploaded. Could it been possible that the images were erased by the data base from the new design!