Something from Oblivion I hope they repeat

gretzky99

Bcak in Oblivion, there was the Daedric shrines that gave quests. I really liked it when the statues "talked" to you after you gave them their required offering. I hope they have that again, or something similar. Everytime I would hear the statue's voice, I would have an audiogasm. Edited by gretzky99

I just hope that they have one that rewards a Skeleton Key, because I was awful at lockpicking in Oblivion, and always resorted to the Pause Resume exploit. And Azura's Star was really cool too. I'm sure Bethesda will include some powerful items like the Daedric Artifacts in Oblivion. In fact, I'm pretty sure Daedric and Aedric Shrines were confirmed, but I don't have a source (can someone confirm this?).

Daedric quests have been in every game since at least Daggerfall (not sure about Arena). This time I just hope there's more to the "shrines" than a statue sitting out in the middle of the wilderness.

I have to agree. There should be one that simply sit in the open but not all of them. I hope they made rewards more interesting, if they are included in the game.

Oh! I forgot to mention this earlier, but Daedric quests are basically confirmed: They've released information that Lani Minella is going to be the voice of Nocturnal (as well as female Dunmer and the Night Mother) in Skyrim. So unless Nocturnal has dialogue outside of her daedric quest... Actually, now that I think about it, Nocturnal having involvement in the game outside of the token artifact quest sounds a lot more interesting...

Oh! I forgot to mention this earlier, but Daedric quests are basically confirmed: They've released information that Lani Minella is going to be the voice of Nocturnal (as well as female Dunmer and the Night Mother) in Skyrim. So unless Nocturnal has dialogue outside of her daedric quest... Actually, now that I think about it, Nocturnal having involvement in the game outside of the token artifact quest sounds a lot more interesting...

They said a few months that there were Aedra and Daedra shrines scattered around the wilderness, as well as giant camps and necromancer altars, gimme a sec while I go try to find that article.

Edited by Corakus

Oh! I forgot to mention this earlier, but Daedric quests are basically confirmed: They've released information that Lani Minella is going to be the voice of Nocturnal (as well as female Dunmer and the Night Mother) in Skyrim.

night mother could be a daedra as well btw

"

The Night Mother, my dear friend, is Mephala. The Dark Brotherhood of the west, unfettered by the orders of the Tribunal, continue to worship Mephala. They may not call her by her name, but the daedra of murder, sex, and secrets is their leader still. And they did not, and still do not, to this day, forgive their brethren for casting her aside."