I have a question

RunningBare

Why has the endorsement status changed on one of the files I downloaded?, I specifically gave it a thumbs down with legitimate reasons, now I look at my download history and it shows a thumbs up, if the status had been changed to not endorsed I might have left this matter alone, but to change it to a thumbs up while the description contains so many errors is unacceptable, the file is now shown as hidden by the author, but I request that either my endorsement is set to a thumbs down or no endorsement at all, it should never have been changed in the first place.

The file in question.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41745

I suspect it's because negative endorsements were taken out.

The mod is hidden, presumably being worked on... And yes, they are quite a lot mistaken about how collision works, and quite possibly their conclusions based on this... But you shouldn't be judging a mod based on the theories of the maker, but rather how it performs. If it helps some people and fixes some problems somewhere, then it is working as intended.

Maybe in this case you shouldn't get so bent out of shape over it and not hold a grudge?

Maybe in this case you shouldn't get so bent out of shape over it and not hold a grudge?

Actually, I'd left it alone only speaking with the author in pm, and the last time I spoke with him was nearly a week ago, I like others gave up trying to explain the errors, I would not even have mentioned it anymore but for the fact the endorse status was changed, if it is a site error then I have no problems so long as it's corrected.

The topic is a functionality issue, do no make it a pissing contest.

Buddah

Well said, and thankyou for promptly removing the offending post.

@RunningBare,

Buddah's post only appears to be in direct response to yours.

On the contrary though, I'm 99% sure that he was referring to the post that was silently deleted.

The offending post was a baseless attack on you and your work.

Back onto topic, the feature to list the users that have endorced files is back :)

[it doesn't look like the old negatives have been accidentally added to the positives]

Are negative endorsements being turned into positive ones? How can the moderators possibly excuse this?

Screencapping and monitoring thread. It's one thing to ignore the community, it's another to modify their input to suit your own needs.

It won't be recorded in the actual file, it'll be an issue with the download history that means I've only checked if your ID exists for that file in the table, and not for whether you rated up or down as negative endorsements were removed.