The Lord of the Rings Lounge

iansaltman

I have created this out of love, and enjoyment for Lord of the Rings. Lord of the Rings (along with the Hobbit and Silmarillion) are some of my favorite books of all time, and I believe they have changed me in many positive ways.

Remember when posting: Please no useless trolling/flaming, follow Nexus rules, and most importantly Have fun!!!, I know I will :thumbsup:

So what are your views on Lord of The Rings: War in the North that is coming out soon of PC and consoles? Good views, bad views?

I think that the game's concept is very interesting. Throughout the movies you never get much insight on what's going on "In the North" during the "War of the Ring" which seems quite appropriate for the title. The game shows what happened between the elves and the dwarves in the north during the 3rd age, whilst the war for the ring was going on. The main battles it focuses on are between

Sauromon and Rohan, as well as Sauron and Gondor (Different battles same war)

I cannot really think of anything bad about the game, other than the fact that they might not follow the lore of the book- and go on the movies. Overall I think it will be a great game, maybe a classic :thumbsup:

Edited by iansaltman