1 req. and 1 Suggestion

Mckrty

Okay, I read the Pinned on the firs page so I don't expect to be noticed much, I searched through the first 100 of the 400+ pages here and I hope my suggestions are not being redundant. That being stated here we go.

Request: A stormchaser hat with small stat bonuses(think shady hat) and goggles totally removed available in other colors like black, brown, olive.

Suggestion: I dunno if anyone remembers this file (it's no longer available on FO3 Nexus as far as I can see, unless the file name was changed.) The name of it was Modder Tribute Caps and it had some interesting ballcaps, the 2 that mainly interested me were the Vault tech and Nuka cola caps, as I recall they looked quite good compared with standard vanilla caps. Most all had logos. Im not sure who the author of the mod is but if I recall correctly It was either uploaded or authored by someone named Skypoppa. I still have the file but there is a problem with it : when you attempt to ware any of the hats they appear out of place (on your shoulder instead of your head) If any one remembers this file and can fix it and upload it again (in a functional version) that would be just peachy.:biggrin: