Menu "Notes" Section

hinkus

Menu "Notes" Section Needed?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does Skyrim Menu need a "Notes" section?

Skyrim should have a feature within the menu for notes, so that you can write down good combinations for potions/poisons, observations, or just anything.

Maybe even a "favorites" category for combinations that you frequently use? I did this on a physical notepad for Oblivion, but it was cumbersome. Of course, there are wikis and potion making sites out there, but it's still worth considering as an in-game feature for people who like to figure out combinations on their own.

It could be a good mod. I doubt it will happen in the main game. I doubt they will add features that are clearly PC based in mine. Even though the consoles have Keyboard support, it wouldn't be something they would focus on. I honest love the idea but understand it will surely end up a mod only addition. Created by users.

Is it a necessity though...That's an opinion question. I think yes. Also I think there should be a kind of map sketch tool as well. Mark notes on the map. Locations and secrets and such.

plus in game means it's in game, you'll never loose it, it's always on hand, and you never have to go search for it in that junk drawer

Or someone throw it away as crazy chicken scratch.

Still.... I'd rather have them use the prescious limited space, to give us something interesting or useful rather than something to encourage lazyness! Seriously you cant just press pause and scribble something down?