Menu "Notes" Section

hinkus

Menu "Notes" Section Needed?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Does Skyrim Menu need a "Notes" section?

Mod for those who want it. Other wise the auto combine is enough.

Auto combine is nice, but remembering is the whole issue here. Think about all of the possible combinations!

plus in game means it's in game, you'll never loose it, it's always on hand, and you never have to go search for it in that junk drawer

Or someone throw it away as crazy chicken scratch.

Kinda what I was thinking. My handwritten notebook is FULL of stuff, and it's messy. I almost lost it last time I moved, so your point is totally valid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Oblivion have blank envelopes and parchment that you could write notes in?

Everyone on wikis or various sites I've read keeps saying you can't write on parchment without mods, and I have Oblivion on Xbox, so I'm definitely out of that loop. I will be getting SKYRIM on PC this time, but still, I think it should be an in-game item for all players, console or pc. It would even be nice if you could have a split screen to see your notes on one half and your potions on the other.

In my opinion, this game's popularity relies a little too much on mods. Why not just play the game the way it was designed, out of the box? And to that end, why isn't it just good enough out of the box, to where the community isn't left tying up loose ends? I understand there are time and budget constraints for gaming studios though. Don't get me wrong, the Elder Scrolls games are phenomenal, but God is in the details.