What System Will You Play On?

AxeAlot

What System Will You Play On?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What System Will You Play On?

• PC
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. Are You Getting The Collector's Edition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Hey guys, just wanted to see what system you plan on playing Skyrim on. Sorry if this is a re post , I didnt go digging through the forum for a similar topic :unsure: Edited by AxeAlot

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting it for pc initially because i like mods :D but i'm gonna get it for ps3 aswell no doubt, like i did with oblivion.

I'm getting it for pc initially because i like mods :D but i'm gonna get it for ps3 aswell no doubt, like i did with oblivion.

:thumbsup:

Awesome, I'm getting it for PS3 first and then maybe in the future when I get a good PC I will purchase it for PC as well :)

PC CE already ordered .. I know its overpriced but I don't care ^_^ its emotional value for me .. I <3 Bethesda

Same here , I have money to spend and I've never bought the Collector's Edition of ANY game before lol I cant wait to go through the 200 page concept art book and admire the statue of Alduin :) Oh and also after seeing a PVC Balrog figure on Games Workshop selling for $69 it didn't make me feel as bad for spending money on the C.E. :psyduck:

Xbox and PC for me. I'll play the game on 360(get to enjoy the game for what it is,then enjoy the mods and graphics on PC). I didn't get the CE. I've got both for Oblivion. Missed FO3 and never bought NV. I like bethesda and want to support them but... Not this time. doesn't appeal to me. Edited by SHIROryuu