What System Will You Play On?

AxeAlot

What System Will You Play On?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What System Will You Play On?

• PC
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. Are You Getting The Collector's Edition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can see this thread getting locked soon. <_<

yeah saw that coming 30mins ago

Can't wait till it's locked.....we have a strange sexual predator amongst us :O (Shurikencat)

You seem jealous of my glorious modlist

oh wait you cant mod because you play on a console.

Oh man I am so jealous right now , f*** I wish I was as good as you :facepalm:

But you can be! Just buy a decent gaming PC! It's so simple :D :D :D

Thats all i ever wanted from you.

Maybe when I'm done college, right now I'm more focused on banging sluts, partying, and gaming on my Ps3 :confused:

Yeah, im sure you pull mad pussy :rolleyes:

Already have there smart ass, you think everyone on video gaming forums are 40 year old fat clowns. Get a grip on reality man :whistling:

No dude, im sure you get all the "women" :dance:

Why dont you tell me more about your glorious adventures?

No thanks, wouldn't want you to get too hot and sweaty sitting there next to your keyboard as I describe my sexual experiences. Goofball lol :thumbsup:

You just don't have anything to tell.

If you did, you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Or weren't they women after all? :wub:

I think the fact that you're asking someone to recount their sexual experiences on a forum is quite disturbing, you're either very immature or you have some kind of mental disability (most likely that choice). I asked you to share your mods with us, seeing as we are on a Skyrim forum.....and then you decided to ask someone to share their sexual experiences? Man you really are some kind of weird ass person. And anybody who goes sharing sexual experiences with a stranger is just f***ed .....much like yourself...

Here's a little video you should watch , it pretty much sums up who you are :) Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_N0IDI-_U

Heh, no dude, you just told me how much you get drunk and laid. Upon further request to verify these claims you backed out.

Also, family guy. really.

They let anybody into college these days.

You must be a really cool guy if you think f***ing drunk sluts is awesome. :unsure:

Grow up dude.

Edited by ShurikenCat

Maybe when I'm done college, right now I'm more focused on banging sluts, partying, and gaming on my Ps3 :confused:

Already have there smart ass, you think everyone on video gaming forums are 40 year old fat clowns. Get a grip on reality man :whistling:

No thanks, wouldn't want you to get too hot and sweaty sitting there next to your keyboard as I describe my sexual experiences. Goofball lol :thumbsup:

I think the fact that you're asking someone to recount their sexual experiences on a forum is quite disturbing, you're either very immature or you have some kind of mental disability (most likely that choice). I asked you to share your mods with us, seeing as we are on a Skyrim forum.....and then you decided to ask someone to share their sexual experiences? Man you really are some kind of weird ass person. And anybody who goes sharing sexual experiences with a stranger is just f***ed .....much like yourself...

Here's a little video you should watch , it pretty much sums up who you are :) Enjoy

Heh, no dude, you just told me how much you get drunk and laid. Upon further request to verify these claims you backed out.

I guess if you call backing out not wanting to share sexual information with some queer on a forum , then yes I did back out and thank goodness I did lol haha how old are you mr. sexual predator?

P.S I like how you edited in "Drunk Sluts" I never said drunk sluts.....nice try turning the tables on me though , loser. Looks like you need to grow up

Edited by AxeAlot

I guess if you call backing out not wanting to share sexual information with some queer on a forum , then yes I did back out and thank goodness I did lol haha how old are you mr. sexual predator?

People who are unsure about their sexuality tend to brag about sexual achievements.

A queer is you :dance:

Also, you seem upset. Have i hurt your feeling, fratboygirl?

Edited by ShurikenCat

People who are unsure about their sexuality tend to brag about sexual achievements.

LOL that's all you could come back with? holy s***....trolls keep getting weaker and weaker :wallbash:

LOL that's all you could come back with? holy s***....trolls keep getting weaker and weaker :wallbash:

Good enough of a troll to have you argue with me for this long and good enough to have you this upset

:turned:

Good enough of a troll to have you argue with me for this long and good enough to have you this upset

Upset!? LOL that's a good one!

Upset!? LOL that's a good one!

You desperately tried to brag about your college "achievements". That means you care.

And if you care what i say, you must be upset.

Thats why all the videos, LOLs and such.

You got outtrolled buddy.