Would you waste money on collector's edition?

ReaperLeopard

Well, personally I payed for my CE when I booked it earlier this summer. When I receive it in November, that expense is loooong forgotten and I'll just feel like I got an early awesome christmas present from some secret admirer or whatever :P

And about it being much more expensive here than in US, meh, that's how it is with everything because of our much higher taxes. It's not like Bethesda themselves are taking more payment from us than anyone else, so go blame your governments instead. At least here in Sweden, not sure about how all that work in UK. Things are usually a lot cheaper there than here as well now that I think of it, at least the parts for my car that I'm constantly importing for half the price compared to what they cost here :D

Edited by Mr. Bravo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what was cool?

a Fallout Lunch box and booblehead !

you know what was cool?

playing cards with game characters and a GRAPHIC NOVEL!!!!

you know what IS NOT COOL:

a map and a statue !

will not buy collectors edition !

A map, a statue, a 200 page collectable concept art book, and the making of DVD , not to mention the fact of how bad ass the box is hahah.

But yess I can understand your decision not to buy it ;)

http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/haters6.jpg

Hahahah RESPECT!!! that pretty much sums up this whole topic! :thumbsup:

I'm getting it for my wife for our anniversary we pre-ordered it yesterday at gamestop for $25 so all total I'm paying $175 for and I really don't mind spending that much

I like those kind of presents... clever.

Haha oh I get ya.... Yeah I like them kind too ;)