Gmod Content Policy & Content Index System

Kreisher

mojodajojo, I'm removing your content for you now. Vyper and alt3rn1ty, I've already removed your content.

And make sure my wishes are respected on ModDrop too, or any other site you launch in future.

"olympusgames, GMOD or ModDrop sites ( or users thereof ) do not have permission, to upload or redistribute any of my files, images or descriptive content, past, present or future."

Just reiterating the quoted post to indicate my wishes remain extant.

Thank you for necro-ing this. I wasn't aware moddrop was skylar's creation. Can't believe he's still at it.

It's a decent UI, I'll give him that, but I'm not so sure I agree with "modpacks" (as I dont know if it gets the latest version of mods, even if it did, it may no longer work with the collection - either way takes away from mod author control) and am not sure if he is actually, ethically gathering content.

Probably not.

His software come up as infected with trojan in virus-total and herdprotect. The review on WOT are bad. He's still going at it.

I'm glad i don't have mod. Not yet at least. If i ever do, They will be locked with a password. Which mean manual installation or redoing the packaging upon download before being able to install with a manager [vortex/modorganiser/wryebash/nmmclassic/nmmgithub/fmm/whatever]

Lock the files archives with a password and you change the password every month.

The only place where the password can be found is on your page, so , naturally, only those that have gone trough the process of loading and reading the nexus mod page actually have the password to unlock the archive.

I am committing a sin of the forum heavens. I am necro-ing. Very sorry for that. Can't believe i would knowingly do that in 2020.

Trouble is, password protecting the archive is a violation of the terms of service here........

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic