Supporter image question

juderodney

I logged out and back on several times. Even logged on on a different computer. I get all the image menu options except to add or manage in the supporter image section. I know I should be able to because as a supporter, I have done so before.

I logged out and back on several times. Even logged on on a different computer. I get all the image menu options except to add or manage in the supporter image section. I know I should be able to because as a supporter, I have done so before.

Confirmed.

I don't have the add image option in the menu for the supper image section either. Tried on Chrome and Firefox. Logged in and out multiple times.

The only option is to upload to normal image share with its usual warning about uploading nude images.

Also, even though I can access the Supporter images section and I have two images uploaded there, when I browse to my own images, I don't have the option to delete / manage them. They do not appear in the 'Manage your images' section either.

Confirmed.

I don't have the add image option in the menu for the supper image section either. Tried on Chrome and Firefox. Logged in and out multiple times.

The only option is to upload to normal image share with its usual warning about uploading nude images.

Also, even though I can access the Supporter images section and I have two images uploaded there, when I browse to my own images, I don't have the option to delete / manage them. They do not appear in the 'Manage your images' section either.

I repeat: It's in the 'Members' area!

Instead of repeating yourself you could have added the full menu path, like:

Click on the "<Your user name>" button, and it is the first menu entry.

Took me five minutes to find it as I never use that menu except when I want to change my password. I expected to find an additional section in the Images menu next to the supporter images.

( On a side note: the Top Supporter images menu option is still accessible and the images will appear even when I'm logged out.)

Instead of repeating yourself you could have added the full menu path, like:

Click on the "<Your user name>" button, and it is the first menu entry.

Took me five minutes to find it as I never use that menu except when I want to change my password. I expected to find an additional section in the Images menu next to the supporter images.

Would you also like me to click the link for you?

Would you also like me to click the link for you?

Obviously I would not have posted if I had known where the Members Area was, so your hint was a bit... lacking.

Thanks, BlackBaron2, I have found it after clicking on every menu clickable.