TESIniTweaker

MoorindalLast

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Version 3.5.1:
* Fixed erasing of sections [Game Files] and [Archives] when all registered files missing from Data Files.
* Fixed infinite loop of errors when ini-file without either [Game Files] or [Archives] sections is loading.
* Henceforth the program will warn user if it found an empty file.
* Fixed typos and improved localization.

Version 3.5.1:

* Fixed erasing of sections [Game Files] and [Archives] when all registered files missing from Data Files.

* Fixed infinite loop of errors when ini-file without either [Game Files] or [Archives] sections is loading.

* Henceforth the program will warn user if it found an empty file.

* Fixed typos and improved localization.

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

Do you have plans to give this an official entry on the Morrowind Nexus file database or just restrict its distribution to the forum here? I just think something like this would be benefit a wider audience than those likely to see it here.

Well, I'd like to. Tell me, when you start the program, it appears already in English, right?

Yep, starts in English.

Looking for suggestions?

Max FPS - Add a suggested value of 60 to the tooltip. Apparently too high values can cause mouse clicks to not register or in some cases causes stuttering.

What about adding an option for "ShowHitFader=1", suggested ToolTip: "This is the red circle that is around your screen when you take damage. 1 on 0 off"

Another item one could lower for low end systems, suggestions in brackets:

[Weather Rain]

Max Raindrops=450 (300)

[Weather Thunderstorm]

Max Raindrops=650 (500)

[Weather Snow]

Max Snowflakes=750 (600)

Not sure if you can grab the account name for the current user. If you can then you could do something with the [WhoCanMerge] section (allows creating ESMs in the TES:CS)

For the Weather Window, a couple of suggestions:

Show the actual colour which the RGB values generate, not sure if you've seen INI Color Editor. Something like that.

Having three different drop downs to navigate to set the colours is a bit laborious for the user. What about a listbox of the 10 weather types on the left and then something like this:

+---------------+----------------+---------------------------+
| Weather types | Choose element | Set Cloudy Sky Day Colour |
| Clear         | Sky            |                           |
| * Cloudy      |   Sunrise      | Red    117                |
| Foggy         |   * Day        | Green  160                |
| Overcast      |   Sunset       | Blue   215                |
| Rain          |   Night        |                           |
| Thunderstorm  | Fog            | Preview: +---+            |
| Ashstorm      |   Sunrise      |          |&&&|            |
| Blight        |   Day          |          |&&&|            |
| Snow          |   Sunset       |          +---+            |
| Blizzard      |   Night        |                           |
The middle column's truncated in this representation, would need some kind of scrollbar.

It'd be good to have "Reset to default" for each individual colour as well as globally and maybe for each different weather type as well.

Finally, looking at Yacoby's INI tutorial may give you some ideas.

Please don't take this as criticism of the program, I wouldn't spend as much time as I have typing this up if I didn't really like what I'm seeing here! Thanks :thumbsup:

[Edit: Oh, one more thing.

The readme says:

"1) The first time you need to add at least one Morrowind.ini using "Browse" button."

That should be:

"1) The first time you need to add at least one Morrowind.ini using "Search" button."

Edited by Dragon32