ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited about this mod. I've been monitoring your blog for BBD like a mad hawk. It's nearing midnight of July the 2nd for me. I just figured out about this mod about 3 days ago. In all honesty in my mind i'm like "this couldn't be DLC quality, because nobody has ever REALLY done that before." You are a very talented group of modders, and I cannot wait to see if it is the DLC quality I am dreaming of. (I trust you guys and girls can do it, but it is just hard to wrap your head around the idea of a fan made mod that is equal to DLC quality.) I CAN'T WAIT! Edited by dggrc2

hmmmmmm 2 days to go then, i am bad with dates xD

No, it IS July 2nd today.. I'm just saying that the day isn't over yet, so it could be released later on.

I've got a couple of problems I'm working through, but should be done very shortly. So it'll be either today or tomorrow.

hmmmmmm 2 days to go then, i am bad with dates xD

No, it IS July 2nd today.. I'm just saying that the day isn't over yet, so it could be released later on.

I've got a couple of problems I'm working through, but should be done very shortly. So it'll be either today or tomorrow.

It's 00:35 here in Sweden, so you should be good for another 25 minutes if you live in the UK.

I'll be waiting...

I'll just come back tomorrow.

Edited by Klobbson