[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

He does say "follow me", so head in his direction if you can't keep up with him, and also a new quest starts, giving a quest marker directly to Eli.

Ah. Much better. Thank you. Just a suggestion though, if you want to place the plane graveyard in the existing worldspace (which imo is a pretty good idea) you should use some of the empty space around the Nellis AFB (to the east for example). It's really confusing when the minimap markers are overlapping with existing parts of the game world.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get crashes when i enter the Crawler Engine room or the "Reclamation" Underground to get into the factory. Anyone else has this Problem?

I play with Requiem for the Capital Wasteland. Could that cause these crashes?

Sorry, but all of that is done.

No it's not. We will need many actors for the sequel to bbd, and also for updates to bbd itself. All actors please email me samples and I will reply to you ASAP.

Hey. So I've been playing Boulder Dome, and have a couple of comments/glitches to report. Hopefully this'll be helpful.

When doing the Feral Ghoul quest for the BoS I passed the Speech 50 check to convince Cricket to stop. However it seems that this makes it impossible to finish the quest because the objective to convince Cricket to meet with the BoS is incomplete, but the dialogue options necessary for it no longer exist. The optional objective of informing the scientist that she has agreed to stop is also impossible to complete because the dialogue options necessary don't seem to be present.

Also there appears to be a small outpost or hut on the rock next to Crickets house. However there no way to get on top of that rock. Should that really be there? Finally a fast travel location on Crickets' house would be extremely helpful.

When trying to meet with the Despot before entering the dome (in The Last Resort) I had to enter the Boulder Military Research Center, full of Albino Ants. Who are also completely invisible. They can be zoomed in on in VATS but are untargettable in VATS, and completely invisible. I killed them using the radar, and watching for my cursor to turn red when pointing at them. It was very very annoying.

Also in the Boulder Military Research Center I found it impossible to advance deeper into the warrens because the only way forward was blocked by the killer white fog, with no way around it. I explored the first floor some more, but there seemed to be no way to move forward. How do I complete The Last Resort?

Also in The Last Resort the location to go to is the Boulder Military Research Center, but the suggested route is via the Brain Research Center. Which is locked. And requires a key. Is that the correct way to reach the despot? If so, you should make it a little more obvious (because before I found the Brain Center the suggested route took me straight to the Boulder Military Research Center), and maybe leave some hints as to where they keys are.

I'll let you know if I run into any other issues. Meanwhile, if you could tell me how to advance past these bottlenecks, it would be greatly appreciated.

When I enter the dome it says to meet the scientists, it won't let me because I get stuck inside the room. I can't even use console commands to get out.

Could you explain a bit more? Where abouts do you get stuck?