[WIP] Beyond Boulder Dome

rjhelms84

I heard that one of my dA friends is going to work on this project, so I was thinking that I might say hello. I'm also willing to lend a hand with writing dialogue, backstory and such, and I'm somewhat good at voices too, so if you guys and girls need an extra hand, just send me a message.

Will do, mate! :)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some updates by Xenoo (also updated on initial post):

Environmental Armor:

http://i40.tinypic.com/14u06w.jpg

Mutant Cannibal (early progress shot):

http://i42.tinypic.com/s32az8.jpg

Edited by rjhelms84

This seriously looks DLC quality, guys. Hopefully it will have a great story and awesome voice acting (two things I felt Dog City was lacking (well, that and a lack of female characters))

LOL, yeah Dog City is an embarrassment to me. I would delete it, if it didn't have so many endorsements. Not bad for a first attempt though? The voice acting was bad, as I voiced every character personally, on a crappy microphone. I'm British as well, so I struggled doing American accents. Boulder Dome has tons of talented voice actors. Some of them are amazing. Some of them have imdb profiles.

As for story, I never even considered it for Dog City, as there wasn't much planning involved at the time, I was just getting to know the Geck and having fun! In Boulder Dome, a ton of effort has been put into the story and characters. We have a talented team of writers to that effect. So hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Edited by rjhelms84

Dog City is an embarrassment to me.

Now I hope you are kidding, for a first attempt, to do a large scale mod, it was a very good practice run for future projects. That's how it was for my mod (though it isn't exactly large scale for the most part), "The Wasteland Guard." Sure, might not be the best, but certainly had some fun making it.

Edited by Skibblets