Racial diversity

Lehcar

Skyrim won't have height adjustment. But it will have something similar to a weight slider.

I don't know if it's a slider, but it's confirmed that you can alter body weight. You can't make fat characters though.

Dang..and i wanted to create a phat Khajiit who would kill oponents with his phat tail when swung :wallbash:

Im wondering how much we will be able to alter the body, making extreme alterings would be too much of a work for them to alter all armor and clothing in game to fit with it.

From what the screenshots show there is only one slider for body shape and it seems to make characters either slim or beefy .. not bodybuilder beefy or fat beefy but right in the middle .. thats what Ive seen from screenshots and character editor menus

So everyone is going to be the exact same height? But... I want my fun sized Wood Elves :(

No no .. I'm sure wood elves will be short and Nords will be tall .. But editing them isn't an option

And the menus were in hidden cam videos from PAX .. they were pulled down though :/ .. Someone in the forum downloaded them I'm sure.

I like the fact that you can't adjust height. Wood elves are meant to be shorter, and high elves are pretty much taller than the rest. If wood elves started turning up at 6'5 it just wouldn't make any sense.

Agreed! Hopefully this is implemented in such a way that races retain more distinction in height. I seem to remember a mod for Oblivion called TNR that did something like that.