PAX Skyrim Videos

natelovesyou

I dont know any info on that either, but when i remember the quakecon demo when mister Howard was talking to the crowd, the game took a pretty long time to load...still that wasnt the full or finished version yet so they will still have time to optimize it.

Darn. :( The loading may be a drawback, but its still going to be an amazing game

It'll probably be faster on any sort of half ok PC me thinks.

You guys got to remember Bethsoft themselves said that it was late alpha and late alpha has no real optimization at all. They are saving optimizing it a month or so before it comes out.

Takes anywhere from 6 - 2 1/2 weeks before release to press it. For most games it's about 3 weeks for going gold. I have seen several game take up to about 6 weeks before release. So a month before release gives probably a week at the most before the absolute cut off.

I'm going by what Bethsoft said as they said they are still adding things in and will be until a month before release. Pete Hines as well as many others said it.

lol, So at what point has anyone said they are doing anything all to it after a month before release? They mean they are going to add to the game before they have to ship it for press. Which is about a month before release. Unless you think they press 2 million copies and get them out to the shops in a few days or something you're making it up.

A loading screen in that first video describes the Serpent Stone! It would seem they've taken the birth signs and turned them into Guardian Stones. It looks like I was correct in predicting that there would be more than just the Warrior/Mage/Thief Stones. Awesome!

A loading screen in that first video describes the Serpent Stone! It would seem they've taken the birth signs and turned them into Guardian Stones. It looks like I was correct in predicting that there would be more than just the Warrior/Mage/Thief Stones. Awesome!

That would make sense! "The Serpent Stone power lets you paralyze and poison a target once a day" so perhaps a Guardian Stone or something like it could give powers, temporary or permanent, maybe one at a time. I like the depth this could add, we're essentially not really losing birthsigns truly then, but rather given the possible ability to swap between them to our liking. That would be cool. :)

So I got an email from Dropbox saying that it's shut down for 3 days because of excessive traffic. Way to go guys. :P Haha. If anyone wants to see them still, I can put them up on Youtube and make them private unlisted as well so they won't get taken down. Edited by natelovesyou